Ford E-Transit Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
I’ve tried and get an error saying that you can’t. There seem to be a lot of things things that you can’t do that make this $900+ option useless. The app seems to indicate that you can remote to the system from your phone and turn it on, but again I can’t see to get that to work as I think this might be an F-150 thing and the app developers just left it in for the E-transit.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ve tried and get an error saying that you can’t. There seem to be a lot of things things that you can’t do that make this $900+ option useless. The app seems to indicate that you can remote to the system from your phone and turn it on, but again I can’t see to get that to work as I think this might be an F-150 thing and the app developers just left it in for the E-transit.
thanks for the info, but that is sad and disappointing. hopefully they make some improvements

· Registered
6 Posts
Update here. I sorta have this working now. You have to make sure that max idle is off from the steering wheel vehicle settings. Then make sure you set your onboard to shut off with enough battery to get you home.m Next turn off heat/AC depending on year and also lights. Don't turn the vehicle off and lock your doors with whatever is plugged in and On board should stay on. Monitoring/controlling from the APP is horrendous and crashes like crazy. I plan on doing more tests, but the app needs much work.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update here. I sorta have this working now. You have to make sure that max idle is off from the steering wheel vehicle settings. Then make sure you set your onboard to shut off with enough battery to get you home.m Next turn off heat/AC depending on year and also lights. Don't turn the vehicle off and lock your doors with whatever is plugged in and On board should stay on. Monitoring/controlling from the APP is horrendous and crashes like crazy. I plan on doing more tests, but the app needs much work.
thanks for the update, what is "max idle"? that sounds like something for an ICE?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts